Sunday 5 January 2014

Where has Poke gone?

Well I have four words for you,
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
On Christmas Day 2013 I recived ACNL as a present with my black 3DS XL and I've been addicted Ever since.

The whole game is based around you looking after a town as mayor. You can also journey to island if you fancy a break. (Or wanna make a ton of bells) its a lot more fun than the other titles but the other titles are okay too, apart from the Wii version. Dang I wasted my money. (wary)

Speaking about wary, I want to introduce you to a CP army I belong to.
=The Nacho Army of Club Penguin=
Its a great army, and I suggest you check them out! ^_^
Nachoarmy.net
Our chat is here:
Xat.com/nachohq
I'm on chat most weekends and all school holidays.
^_^ We'd love to welcome you!

No comments:

Post a Comment